Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

1-Did you kiss anyone?
After November 3rd, 2007, every day... ;o)

2-Did you date anyone?
We didn't really "date"... that's hard to do in a long-distance relationship.

3-Are you going to have someone to kiss when the ball drops?
My kitty Peter. Bob's working. :o(

4-Did you lose any friends?
You could say that. I didn't ever want to lose him.

5-Did you gain any friends?
Well, I guess I can count Bob's sisters Jen and Kathy. ;o)

6-Did you do something new?
hmmm. Well, I guess it's new that someone I've only known a few months moved in with me. ;o)

7-Did anyone important to you die?
Sigh. Yes. :o(

8-Did you change?
I don't think so.

9-Are you happy with the year over all?
No. It seems like a waste except for Bob.

10-What's the best thing that happened to you?
Bob.

11-Did you fall in or out of love?
I do believe I've fallen and I can't get up.

12-Are you happy the years almost over?
Yes.

13-Are you going to change something about yourself next year?
I keep hoping things will change and I work hard so let's hope it does.

14-Do you think 2008 will be a better year then 2007?
I pray it will.

15-Did you lose your virginity in 2007?
LOL No.

16-How many things did you screw up in 2007?
Ha!

17-Did you go to an amusement park?
No. Don't like them.

18-Did you go to a concert?
No. That's so weird. I used to go to many shows.

19-Did you go to any parties?
Yes. If the one at my next door neighbor's counts.

20-Did you go on a summer vacation?
No.

22-Did you get into a fight?
No.

23-Did you leave the country?
No.

24-Did you have a good birthday?
Yes! I ate very well. What's better? ;o)

25-Did anyone in your family get married?
Three very good friends did.

26-Do you think you grew?
More bitter? Sure! LOL

27-Did you dye your hair?
About once every two months or so. ;o)

28-Who do you think you were on the phone with the most?
Up until November, Bob.

29-Did anyone sing to you?
Um, no. LOL

30-Did you sing to anyone?
No.

31-Did anyone tell you they loved you?
Yes. ;o)

32-Did you ever go to the hospital?
No, but I did go to the emergency clinic for that awful vertigo/labyrinthitis.

33-What did you drink and eat the most?
Probably chocolate and lemon-lime seltzer.

34-Did you change your top friends at least 8 times?
No

35-Did you change your profile over 10 times?
No

36-Did you change your default song at least 20 times?
No

37-Did you get a tattoo?
Nope, just a henna "tattoo" during the summer, as usual.

38-Did you get a piercing?
No

39-Are you going to make a new years resolution?
I don't believe in them.

40. What do you look forward to next year?
A fucking full-time job? Is it possible? I've only waited two years...

No comments: