Sunday, May 13, 2007

Damn that J-Ho!

I don't want to give my money to Jennifer Lopez, but somehow it happens. LOL

I bought a bottle of the bitch's Miami Glow perfume for Jannette a while back, since it seems to be a limited thing, and Jannette loves it. It really does smell delicious on her.

And admittedly I like the smell of Glow (just plain "Glow"), because it reminds me of a scent I already own called China Rain from a place called Common Scents in Port Jefferson, NY. I bought an adorable hat a few years ago in Macy's which had the JLo brand. Sigh. It was too cute to pass up.

I was browsing in a beauty store called Ulta yesterday out of boredom, and smelled Glow After Dark by JLo, and dammit...


I fucking like it.


The small bottle is 45 bucks though, and it pains me to think about giving her any of my money! LOL I put it on my birthday registry list just in case... ;o)

No comments: